We are a local business in Haywards Heath, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Technician/ Blind & Shutter Installer to join our small and friendly team. With vast experience in providing tailor-made blinds and a bespoke service, we are seeking someone with a passion for delivering excellent customer service to help continue their aim of earning their customers future recommendations.
As a Technician/ Blind Installer your focus will involve quality installation and surveying of blinds and shades in both commercial and residential properties. The ideal candidate will preferably be trained in carpentry or have highly developed DIY skills to an equivalent level. In this role you will be responsible for providing a reliable, efficient and personal service to the highest standard, whether attending to a new client or carrying out maintenance and repairs.
- Highly developed practical and DIY skills – ideally trained in carpentry
- Prepared to take a dynamic and willing approach towards helping in all aspects of the smooth running of a small business
- Professional and confident communication skills when interacting with both clients and other team members
- Literate and numerate
- Comfortable using a computer
- Full driver’s license
- Team player
- Pleasant personality
- Flexibility regarding working hours and a positive, willing attitude to ‘muck in’
- A genuine interest in a career with the business
- Local to mid-Sussex area